Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Samson and Delila's Big Day

Today Samson and Delila met their first dog in person. They are still pretty small. I think they are probably about 3 months old now. They've never been out of the house accept the day I brought them home in a little box with holes in it. Today TBLJ brought Buddy the dog over to test him and the cats out on how it would go. I'll be taking care of Buddy for the weekend along with his little friend Rocky the min pin who I know will chase the cats through the house. I think Delila will give him a run for his money though. Delila saw Buddy and immediately raised the hair on her back to make herself look scarier. As soon as the initial sight of him calmed down they came closer to him and tried to get a whif of what he smells like. I don't know what they learned about him from the sniff over but power to them. Eventually they got within a foot of him and then Delila sat herself up on her back paws and tried to reach out and touch him but she would pull back like she was scared each time she came close. I don't know what she would have done to him if she had touched him because I couldn't tell whether or not she was trying to play or trying to figure out how to smack him and get away with it. I need to find the squirt bottle so I can protect poor Buddy from Delila.


Technorati tags:
, , , , ,

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home