Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Winnie and Mary Lou check in

Hello to all who care what I am doing with the kitty world these days. I am taking care of multiple sets of fuzzy creatures. Winnie and Mary Lou are an old couple of kitties. Winnie is black and white and skinnier than ever. She loves it when I pet her and talk to her at the same time. I will pet her for long periods of time and the entire way through it she's howling and yowling with happiness. Mary lou is grey and white and she is geriatric. She has kidney issues, blood pressure issues, gingivitis, frequent UTI's and the list goes on and on. She sounds more like a duck when she meows at me. When I'm on the phone with people and they hear her they are convinced that there is a baby in the background. Any way all is well with Loodle doodle and skinny winnie.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home