Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hangin' With Skye and Tiger Lily Today

Hello all of you who care about whatever pet I'm sitting for. I am hanging with Sky and Tiger Lily today. This is my last out of 4 visits with the little scoudrels. I love them. Sky just comes and sits in the living room with me and takes turns staring out the window and then at me. I've only had my hands on Sky 2 or 3 times. I get a couple of good pets in and Sky is off and running. Tiger Lily is another story. I get to hold Tiger Lily in my lap. Of course this is only because I have to put ointment in her eyes. She squints at me and jumps off as soon as the whole thing is over. The rest of the time we play bat the hand as I dangle my hand under the chair that I sit in while I'm here. I always put the mail beside the stairs near the intake vent for the heat/air system so that their mommie can find it when she gets home. And the rest is just hangin with the fuzz butts. This is my life mostly. Hangin out with little fuzzy butted cats and dogs. It helps me to get my daily rationings of snuggles. Of course no one I've ever dated is as snuggly as I am so the petsitting compensates for the lack and it all works out fine in the end because my relationships usually compensate for the conversation lack with the furry ones. Isn't life grand!!


Technorati tags:
, ,

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home