Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hugo and Bea Check in

All is well on the Hugo and Bea front this evening. They have eaten and had their pills and shots and now Hugo is waiting for his last shot of the night. Their mom isn't sure if she will be getting home tonight so I may have to stay an extra night who knows. They are of course snuggly when I tell them. Who knows whether or not they even comprehend human. I know I comprehend kitty speak which actually makes me wonder about my self. Today Hugo and I layed around and took naps together since I have a pretty bad cold. When you're sick it sure is great to be taking care of cats instead of dogs. They just want to lay around with you as opposed to playing or going for a walk or a trip to the park.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home