Thursday, November 16, 2006

Check in Again

Hello all. Life sucks because I have been stuck home sick with a cold for the last two days. It's great cause I need the rest but it sucks cause I need the money. Hugo and Bea kicked me out last night cause they knew their mom was coming home. Winnie and Mary Lou are skinny and quacky just like always. Tiger Lily and Skye are the same. Tiger Lily was so cute earlier this eve when I was there cause she kept coming to me as if she wanted to be pet but then when I would try to pet her she would run off. It's a little game she likes to play with me. Eventually I figure out that it's a game and I play back with her so she can try to catch a string or something. She has fun with it and so do I. Skye just kinda sits in the living room window watching us both with a look on her face that says that she thinks Tiger Lily and I are a couple of goofball adolescents. We don't care though cause we are at least having fun. Not a bad job for just $14 per visit. Who else gets to snuggle and play with little fuzzy creatures for a living? Lots of people of course but none as good as me. Sorry the ego bounced out for a second there. LOL


Technorati tags:
, , , , ,

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home