Thursday, November 09, 2006

How Oklahoman Are You?

I took this quiz the other day. I suspected as much. I was born and raised in Oklahoma but I couldn't wait to get away so here's the answer. I am apparrently only 56% Okie. I want all my family to take the quiz just in case you are less Okie than you think. Let me know what your results are.

You are 56% Okie'

You are in the Southeast. Your not nearly as refined as we Oklahoman's. Don't fear You and I have a lot in Common, I'm just better then you

How Oklahoman are You
Take More Quizzes




Technorati tags:
, , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are 75% Okie'

Dang, youre pretty Oklahoman. You definetily border this state Your'e probly Texas or Kansas. Don't worry, property is cheap so you can move here with relative ease.
its from me stacey

8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

75% !!! A little part of me is jealous. I think it's the part that lives in a state that is consistently in the bottom 5 of the nation in education. But who can tell?

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home