Monday, November 06, 2006

Heroes is the Greatest

I love this frickin show. I have no idea why. It is totally comic book. Why in the world would I get into a show that is the real life version of a comic book I don't know. It is all coming together now though I've been a nerd all along. When I think about it I've always loved comic book crap. I loved Superman all of them. I loved all of the Batman's too (some more than others). I totally got into Farscape. On days when there is nothing else on TV to watch I'll turn to Stargate SG-1 before I'll turn the television off. In my dreams I'm always the hero and I always get the girl. Holy cow it's true I'm a comic book geek. Someone help me before it gets out of control. Someone help before I buy tickets to DragonCon. Either that or you're gonna have to help me pick out what costume to wear to the darn thing and go with me so that I don't fall prey to some tribe of blue skinned, blonde haired alien girls and never come back to Earth.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home