Thursday, November 02, 2006

Archie and Cosmo Check in

All is good with the fuzzy family today. They have scarfed down all their food and they have a little bit of dry food left. They will be hungry when their mommy gets home. The litter box has been freshly cleaned and filled today so they will be excited about their clean bathroom. After doing all the kitty cat duties I stole a poptart package out of the refridgerator and played on my computer while watchin Oprah talk about weight loss. I guess the cold weather is making the kitties frisky because Samson and Delila are running crazy over at my house, Hugo and Bea are pretty active and Archie and Cosmo are more frisky than I have seen them in long time. Archie has been singing to me today. Now it is time to snuggle with Archie while he practices for his concert he plans to give his mom when she comes home and watch Dr. Phil.


Technorati tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home