Thursday, November 09, 2006

Doing My Duty to Help My Co-workers Morale

We all know that I am an angry person. We all know that there is a list just in case I have need to go postal. We all know that I wouldn't hesitate to kick someone's ass if they pushed me too far. And we all know that there is no shortage of people who push me. For instance the owner of the company that I work for sent me an email calling me a liar in response to an email I had sent him simply because he didn't like the information in my email. I hate being accused of anything I didn't do it drives me nuts. This asshole called me a liar when I am not one. In fact I tell the truth to the point that it has gotten me fired in the past. He could have called me a bitch, a whiner, a weirdo, a dyke. None of those I could argue with but the guy called me a liar I can argue all day about that. In fact because in my own mind I have argued all day about it I decided to put my co-workers (and myself) at ease by taking this quiz to see whether or not I am on the edge. As you all can see I am fine and no one is in danger quite yet.

You have a 29% chance of going postal!

Good news! You're not very likely to kill your coworkers. You seem very well adjusted. You rock! Talk about those feelings!

How Likely Are You to Go Postal?
Create Your Own Quiz




Technorati tags:
, , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home