Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Live Presidential News Conference

Hey all. I am watching Bush talk about Iraq on TV in a live press conference. I'm not sure why he is doing it. It's not like he can get voted in again by a dangling chad or anything. Let me quote him for you.

"blah, blah, blah, Iraq. Political solution blah, blah, blah. Bringing people in Iraq together blah, blah, blah. Resolve difficult issue dividing the country of Iraq blah, blah, blah. Ammending the Iraqi constitution blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah, midst of raging conflict. Blah, blah, blah pressing Iraq leaders to take bold steps to strengthen it's government. Americans will support the war as long as they see a path to victory blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah just because the fighting is tuff does not mean it is not worth it. Blah, blah, blah I know Americans are not satisfied with what is going on in Iraq - and I'm not either. Don't fall prey to sophisticated propaganda by the enemy blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah I owe it to the children who won't see mom and dad again to insure that their sacrifices were not in vain. Blah, blah, blah the cause is necessary and just.

Again I ask what is the point? Whether he is right or wrong what is the point? Who benefits from him trying to explain himself? It reminds me of how Oprah and her girlfriend announced that they weren't gay. I say if you aren't gay you aren't gay but if you are and you don't want people to know about it then you may want to make a big stink about it and have a stupid little press conference about it cause you're afraid someone really knows that you're a homo. To Bush I say get over it and put "The People's Court" back on.


Technorati tags:
, , ,

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home