Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cynthia Nixon in Relationship with a Woman

I had to post this story. I heard it on the radio and mentioned it to my girlfriend. We had a whole discussion about it and couldn't decide how many kids Ms. Nixon had. After I heard the story I heard nothing more about it and my girlfriend and I are now curious what the story is all about as we are avid "Sex in the City" fans. Apparently the original story arrived on the scene in 2004 but she never said anything about it other than she was happy.
Now last month she actually just came out of the closet. She says she did it because she wanted people to stop chasing her around and wondering about it now that she and her girlfriend have moved in together. As soon as she stopped hiding it people stopped camping out and stalking them for pictures.
Here is an article which has a picture of Cynthia's girlfriend. After seeing the pic I realize there is actually a chance for that affair I am trying to have with Janet Jackson after all cause it is definitely one of those cases that the stereotypical American would look and say "how did she get her?" So when I meet Janet I can bring this up as a part of my argument for why she should get with me. Looks aren't everything and I'm hoping when Janet is interviewed about us afterward she says "I did it for the nookie". I could accept that and I know my girlfriend would be ok with it since she's on my gimme list. What do you guys think?



Technorati tags:
, ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home