Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Petsitting check-in

Hello you guys. I slept in this morning and so now I'm up late and can't sleep. Of course the little fuzzmeisters that I am petsitting for are sleeping just fine. Sometimes I wish I was a cat. I could sleep all day and watch TV with my owner or my sitter and get free food in exchange for being cute and fuzzy. I wouldn't have to pay rent and I could get out of cleaning house. What better situation is there?
I had a pretty boring day just taking care of fuzzy creatures. I did a few errands and then picked my girlfriend up from work. I hate the people she works for. They are doing all sorts of race related B.S. and I know they are going to dig themselves a hole sooner or later.
I'm learning blogging with this daily report that I'm doing. Eventually maybe I'll get everything figured out and I can say something more in depth. In the mean time bear with me.


Technorati tags:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeyi's Blog said...

Live like a cat... You need to get motivated and Get a job kiddo

1:41 AM  
Blogger Hawkeyi's Blog said...

Live like a cat... You need to get motivated and Get a job kiddo

1:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh no! did my dad find my blog? LOL I work too much already. I just have a secret desire to lay around all day waiting for someone to feed and pet me.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home