Monday, October 23, 2006

Petsitting Check-In

I'm hanging with Hugo and Bea. I've been here a while now watching Prison Break and waiting for Heroes to come on. These are my two favorite Monday shows. Hugo doesn't seem to care what we watch and Bea doesn't usually like television so I am good to go for the night. It is colder out than it has been for a while in Atlanta. It is 44 degrees out right now and Bea still begs to go out. She's kinda funny cause she'll go out to the porch to get some air and then she comes right back in because it's so cold. She runs straight to the heat vent and then when the heat vent turns off she runs back outside. I finally shut the door so they won't go in and out cause it's too cold for me to handle. She hasn't begged to go out again so I assume it's too cold for her to handle as well. These little furballs can be fun to watch. They each have their own little personalities. Winnie and Mary Lou's mom is getting home tonight so I am done with a one month stint with them. I'll be all week with Hugo and Bea and have the weekend off before coming back again. I'm thankful that I have work and I hope for more to continue coming cause I'm tring to get out from under if ya know what I mean.


Technorati tags:
, , ,

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger anne altman said...

hugo and bea! great cat names. for great cats, no doubt. my sister's cat's name is beatrice. you know, bea for short. she prefers it, i think.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home