Friday, June 01, 2007

What Class Are You?

Ok. So the New York Times has a class calculator that you can choose options on in order to find out what class you fall into in 4 different categories. The categories are Occupation - Education - Income - Wealth. Check it out and let me know what class you are in my comments. I am Middle Class in Occupation falling into the 45th percentile of the country - Upper Middle Class in Education falling into the 69th percentile - Lower Middle Class in Income falling into the 38th percentile - Lower Middle Class in Wealth falling into the 37th percentile - My average is in the 47th percentile. I have to say one thing that I am disappointed in as it relates to this little calculator is that my education is Upper Middle Class and the rest of me is well below that. I suppose that shows you just how lazy I really am when it comes down to it. The other frustrating thing is that I am middle class in my occupation but I am getting paid a lower middle class income. What the hell is that about? I would venture to guess it is because I have a lower middle class attitude, a lower middle class confidence level and a bottom 5th class mouth. We'll see whether or not any of that changes now that I'm doing the work I'm doing as it relates to my Remediation of an Angry Fat Ass blog.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home