Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Archie and Cosmo

At Archie and Cosmo's house again. All is well here I can hear the little licking sounds of a cat's rough tongue on a bowl of yummy cat food. No one has come by yet to do any trick or treating. I don't know if they will by the time I leave but if they do Archie/Cosmo and I will hand it out to the little Ghouls and Goblins that sneak past the door. I Can't wait until I have a house of my own so I can pass out candy to the mini humans in my neighborhood. Who knows though by that time I may not be able to pass out candy to kids with all the paranoia going around these days. Archie and Cosmo are both running around playing and chasing each other. I think it is because the weather is getting colder and little fuzzy creatures seem more frisky during cold weather.


Technorati tags:
, ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home