Sunday, October 29, 2006

Another Check-in

Hello everyone. I for some reason have not been able to get on the internet the last few days to do updates on my blog. I guess it relates to the rain and the fact that I am sneaking a signal for my wireless from somewhere outside my home half the time. Some of my clients have offered to give me their passwords during the time I am at their house so that I can use their wireless while at their houses. Right now I am hanging out with Archie and Cosmo and in about an hour and 45 minutes I'll head home to try to clean some laundry and do my hair(which takes sometimes 4 hours). For now I'll play with Archie since he is running sprints around the house right now and acting like he's hyper. I have a cold and I have to go to work tomorrow so life sucks since I'm not a lottery winner. I saw a story on the news here in Atlanta about one of the Ford worker who got screwed out of his job and ended up winning $225,000 on a scratch off ticket his last day of work. Too bad that didn't happen to the various clients I have who got screwed out of their jobs at Colonial Pipeline when the oil industry is booming.
I stole a little stubby coke from Archie and Cosmo's refridgerator. Hopefully their mom doesn't mind. I guess I'll have to ask her therefore confessing to my theivery. Anyway it's good to be back on line. I have included some links in my blog so that I could practice putting them in without the entire address showing. You don't have to look at them of course but if any of you finds a link that doesn't work let me know so I can learn how to fix it.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home