Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hello And Welcome

Hello to all my friends and those few family not afraid of reality. As you all know by now I just now got back into the technological era. I have jumped in with both feet so get ready for the crazy ride. I will be learning as I go with blogging and myspace and jobsearching and spelling and punctuation and run on sentences and dealing with the loonies who post comments. blah blah blah. Anyway welcome me to the blog world I look forward to what you all have to say.


Technorati tags:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the modern era and to blogging. Hope to see you soon

7:28 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

YEAH SARGE!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay here goes. Trying this for first time. Hey there to my Cousin from one okie to another!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home