Monday, October 16, 2006

Daily Check-In

I am sitting right now with Hugo and Bea while I type some of my first blog entries. Hugo is a big black diabetic cat. Bea is a cute chubby little arthritic calico with cute little chirp of a meow. Hugo is more of a howler of late due to his diabetes issues. He is snoring in the chair next to where I am sitting. This is the exciting life of a petsitter. Awake into the night watching cable TV with someone fuzzy. It is the greatest life ever. And most fun of all is watching my little pet clients roam around and do their thing. I've discovered that the little fuzzies tend to take on the personalities of their owners. I wonder now that I think of it if Hugo's owner has any issues with snoring or howling after using the bathroom? It may be weird if i ask her I suppose.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home