Saturday, March 24, 2007

Someone Has Killed Pakistan's Cricket Coach

After losing the world cup competition Bob Woolmer was killed in his hotel room. Authorities say it appears to be manual strangulation. I guess cricket must be a major deal to those who wanted Pakistan to win. Of course, I'm assuming that is the reason he was killed. You never know he could have been kicking one of his players off the team or any other list of theories. What if he's gay and was trying to pick up one of his players to console him after the loss. I don't know anything about cricket or the importance of it. About all I do know is that (if I am remembering correctly) it began in India. Of course we Americans prefer baseball over cricket. Baseball is definitely the lazier version of the two games.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home