Saturday, January 27, 2007

Pet Spa My Ass!

Watch this video. It is a "pet spa" allegedly. I don't know about you but when I go to the spa no one traps me in a washing machine without my knowledge and tries to drown me. I am exaggerating of course but this is not the machine to put your cat in. Please visit the website and protest this thing. What ever pet supplies store has this in it is in need of a little protest as well.

The video shows a cat being placed in the "spa" and then washed while it jumps and begs to be free from the whole event. The cat survives uninjured but I believe the machine is cruel. If you are too lazy to wash your animal then pay for a professional to do it please either that or deal with your animal the way he/she is stinky and all.

By the way cats don't need baths they wash themselves. Dogs are a different story all together-with them you have to pay attention to the breed or you'll cause all sorts of skin problems. For example Airdale Terriers should not be washed as often as some other dogs and so on.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home