Friday, March 23, 2007

I AM AN AUNT!!!!!!!!


Hello world. I am now the proud aunt of a little boy. His name is Hunter Jackson. He's a cute little guy and I can already tell by looking at him he got the excellent IQ provided by my father's side of the family and the excellent looks and personality provided by my mother's side of the family. To top it all off he's rounded out by the same attributes from his own mother's family which makes him the greatest nephew ever!! You know his mommie has to come from a long line of geniuses if she was smart enough to marry into our family. Check this little guy out he's the greatest contribution to the world this month. In this picture he's two days old and looks just like my brother did in a lot of his baby pictures. In the more recent pictures he looks just like his beautiful mommie. I can't wait to meet him in person. Click on the comments link below to make congrats to my bro and his wife.




Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home