Sunday, December 10, 2006

Verizon Screws A Customer And Can't Even Figure Out How They Did It

Listen to this post it's great. Verizon quoted this guy .002 cents per kilo and then charged him .002 dollars. When he complained about it people all the way up to the supervisor argued with him about basic grade school math. These people forgot that when dealing with multiplication of cents you have to move the decimal two places to the left. This is a long recording but worth listening to just to see the stupidity of people. I don't have Verizon wireless as my provider and I can tell you after this I won't ever have them as my provider. I urge you all to post this You Tube recording on your blogs and to email Verizon just like I did. If you don't want to post your actual phone number use this one 770) 908-7383 it's the number to the rejection hotline. If you aren't in Georgia you can click the link and get a number close to you to use instead.




Technorati tags:
, , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

Unbelieveable! Thanks for the great post--no Verizon for me, not now not ever!! Put up a link to your blog on mine as well...

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home